Wednesday, April 6, 2011


This is my tropical fish named Thin mint. He is very skinny, hence the name thin mint. He is from the Caribbean and I found him one day while I was scuba diving on a coral reef. I have given you his two side views because he is just so beautiful. He likes to eat fish food that I buy at incredible pets because he is incredible. Sometimes I wonder what he liked to eat when he lived in the big blue but alas there is no way for me to ask him. He enjoys swimming in fast circles around the fish tank, playing tag with the other fish and swimming through the bubbles that come out of the play volcano inside his tank. Sometimes I move his tank around the house so that he gets to experience different scenery. He especially likes the view from the bedroom window because it overlooks a small pond. I think the water reminds him of his previous home. His blue and purple color help him to blend into the ocean when he doesn't want to be seen. I love my thin mint and hope that he lives a very long life. He is the best fish I have ever had.

No comments: